Saturday, August 30, 2008

6

“Hansen!” Adrian raised his hand to call attention. Hansen Nichols looked towards his direction and waved. The two met in the United States, when Adrian was a student in Wharton. One of his frat buddies was Sen’s cousin. One summer, Adrian went with Sen’s cousin to San Francisco, where he met the latter.

“Adrian!” Hansen said as he extended his hand. The two high fived and sat down.

“Want a beer?” Adrian asked offering Sen a bottle. Sen nodded, accepting the bottle.

“So how’d it go?” Sen asked a he took a swig. Adrian gave him the thumbs up sign. Sen laughed.

“She’s so beautiful.” He replied. “and so down-to-earth.” Hansen smiled.

“I know, that’s why I matched her up with you.” Sen replied. “Laarni has this child-like qualities you would adore. She’s playful, jolly and very optimistic.”

“Seems like you two had something in the past.” Adrian chuckled.

“Gago!” Sen said, throwing peanuts at Adrian. “We’ve been locked up for almost three months. I’ve known her inside and out.”

“Inside and out?” Adrian flashed a mischievous grin. Sen threw more peanuts at Adrian.
“But seriously, I like her.”

“She’s nice. Better take care of her.”

“I will. You know me, I’m a changed man.”
“Easier said the done.” Sen retorted. Adrian laughed as he took a sip of beer.

No comments: