Friday, September 5, 2008

15

“are you sure you’re okay?” Adrian asked as his Mercedes Benz S Class sped through Quirino Avenue. Laarni nodded. “Miguel’s set was a bit sad.”

“I know.” She replied. “Something’s bothering him. I can feel it.”

“I’m sure you can Laarni, I’m sure Miguel can handle that.” Adrian said.

“Yes, but… I’m still worried. I’ll try to call him later tonight.” Laarni said. Adrian took a deep breath. Laarni looked at him, a bit surprised. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.”

“Nagseselos ka?” Adrian shook his head. “Friend ko lang si Miguel. Marami lang kaming pinagsamahan. Siyempre hindi mo maaalis sa aking magworry para sa kanya.” She held his hand reassuringly. Adrian looked at her and smiled. Yet deep inside, something was bothering him. Despite what Laarni told him, he was still had an uneasy feeling towards Miguel.

No comments: